Discourse in teams does not always work well. Sometimes there is conflict. The topic is often complex. By the time the issue reaches me, it is usually urgent. Quite often there have been some false starts and everyone involved is frustrated. Feelings of helplessness, confusion and alienation are common.
As a client you have a choice of many coaches, facilitators and consultants. You will get the most value from working with me if you are:
- Determined: You own your situation and are sure of what you want, even if it simply that you want something different from where you are now.
- Proficient: You are good at what you do, probably at the top of your game.
- Positive: You are routinely optimistic. You appreciate when things go well and are able to reframe set-backs in a buoyant, confident and hopeful way.
- Passionate: You love what you do.
- Engaged: You are willing put in the hours of work required to see your work take off.
- Enquiring: You want to learn and find out what is working well and why. And you want to improve what is ineffective.
- Open: You listen, appreciate and reflect on new ideas as they come up in conversation.
- Collaborative: You converse to understand, to advocate and enquire and to contribute to the definition of solutions and actions.
Do you think most of these characteristics are true of you? If you decide to contract with me, together we will embark on a process to:
- Agree the value of the work we do together and negotiate a contract based on this value.
- Understand and address the situation for which you have contracted my assistance.
- Periodically review our work together. We may consider what is effective, where we are heading and what we should do next to get there.
This process is described in more detail in the pages on the StrategyWorks process.
Now you know the kind of clients we work with, the issues we help them resolve and what our clients need to do to ensure their success. You may wish to click on the following link to learn more about ‘How we Work‘.