Stephen is the principal facilitator and coach
Stephen has spent the last 20 years coaching individuals and facilitating workshops in which teams set and execute strategy.
Prior to establishing StrategyWorks Stephen spent almost 15 years as an internal facilitator and consultant in the corporate environment. He has worked for organisations in:
- Government (Department of Sea Fisheries: Marine Research).
- Geological Exploration (George Orr and Assoc: Prospecting dam-sites for the Orange Vaal Rivers Scheme).
- Mining (Rössing Uranium – Namibia: Machine Health Monitoring as well as writing and designing IT systems).
- Oil (BPSA: Data management and Workshop facilitation).
- Financial Services (Sanlam: Software Quality Management).
- Consulting (Xpert: managing a team of facilitators for project-focussed workshop facilitation).
Stephen has a BSc in Chemistry and Geology, an MSc in Materials Science, and an Accounting Diploma. He has a certificate in Organisation Development from Sep Serfontein and Associates and is currently working on a master’s degree in coaching.